Friday, December 22, 2006

It came upon a midnight clear

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Christmas, that is. Sneaking up on those poor folks who didn't see it coming. The next few days are going to be spectacularly busy, and would you believe that I'm working on christmas eve too?! Thankfully I won't be on my own, we're running at a reduced capacity food-wise and it's only half a day, but still! I must be up early to fight the traffic, and work, watching the clock until 1 when we can shut up shop and go home for christmas.

But deep down I'm still so excited. I hear all the songs and I remember when I was a child, hearing the bells on santa's sleigh. Watching the made-for-TV films about Christmas, it's all wonderful. And the best bit? On The Big Day I'm going to have those I love the most around me.

And how could I not laugh when presented with the below-pictured item? It is apparently a "raving rabbid" (and I've known enough of those little blighters in my lifetime ~ if you name your rabbit Flopsy, you're in for trouble - you've been warned!) from a computer-game, merchandise of which my husband is given regularly (lucky blighter!). I've been told that he's accompanying my husband back to his desk when the xmas break is over, but I'm getting attached to the little fellow. Just watch, he might bite!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Currently Listening: Ed Harcourt ~ Rain On The Pretty Ones and Kim Robertson's ~ The Holly and the Ivy

1 Comments:

Blogger Tea said...

Funny bunnies!

Have a wonderful Christmas,

tea
xo

Saturday, 23 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

An avid tea-drinker who likes Nutmeg in her coffee and warm lavender-scented quilts. She knits, crochets and partakes in random acts of craftiness (and kindness). She can often be found outside, in the garden with her faithful doggy companion, and a cup of tea. Reading is a pasttime that she enjoys muchly, so too is moving furniture around. She writes haiku about nettles, would like to swim with seals and become completely self-sufficient.

Powered by Blogger