Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A little Vintage Gardening

Alison @ BrocanteChronicles asked me whether I'd like to contribute my vintage gardening know-how to the Chronicles. Of course, i was really excited to do so. So I shall be submitting things monthly from now on, on a vintage garden theme. Splendid. You can read my efforts here. In a couple of days i'll post that post here, which will go into the 'VintagePretty's VintageGarden' sub-menu on the right-hand side (for anyone who wishes to read in the future).
If you're not already acquainted with Alison, go check out the Chronicles - they make a great read!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

An avid tea-drinker who likes Nutmeg in her coffee and warm lavender-scented quilts. She knits, crochets and partakes in random acts of craftiness (and kindness). She can often be found outside, in the garden with her faithful doggy companion, and a cup of tea. Reading is a pasttime that she enjoys muchly, so too is moving furniture around. She writes haiku about nettles, would like to swim with seals and become completely self-sufficient.

Powered by Blogger