Wednesday, September 07, 2005

a little off colour

Ladies and Gents... I am under the weather. I have been doing lots around the house of late (hence the lack of posts) and it has caught up with me! I woke up this morning with the mother of all migraines. I think it's leaving now (i hope!) but just to be on the safe side it's going to be a really rather relaxing day for me (yay!).

How to relax properly:

  • unplug the phone, fax and turn off the computer
  • make up your favourite drink, alcoholic or not (i'll be making myself the largest pot of tea possible)
  • Have a long shower or bath
  • dress up in your most comfortable clothing - who cares what you look like?
  • do what takes your fancy. Be it reading, rollerskating, painting, watching a film - as long as you can switch your mind off whilst doing it.
  • make plenty of time for you, if you're feeling slightly under the weather, then this is prevention of sorts - don't let anyone tell you otherwise :-)
Right, i'm off to have a long bath, get really clean, and then start on my 901 page book! Meter readers, postmen, loud building noises - none shall disturb me today!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon Sweetie..

Wednesday, 07 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

An avid tea-drinker who likes Nutmeg in her coffee and warm lavender-scented quilts. She knits, crochets and partakes in random acts of craftiness (and kindness). She can often be found outside, in the garden with her faithful doggy companion, and a cup of tea. Reading is a pasttime that she enjoys muchly, so too is moving furniture around. She writes haiku about nettles, would like to swim with seals and become completely self-sufficient.

Powered by Blogger