Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A Breakfast to Remember


Do any of you remember, when way back in April I mentioned that Robyn and I got our heads together and came up with the Bloggers' Breakfast idea? We shared a perfectly English high-tea, with platefuls of scones, sandwiches, cakes, cream and lots of tea. Now we've decided to do it more often, and we'd like to invite you all to take part with us. We both wanted to do another, but since we've been so busy with life, we haven't had the chance, but now, finally, we are ready to do another! I won't divulge too much about it just now, but if you have a look here, then you'll find our splendiferous new blog, complete with first post and introduction. But just to clarify, it's not always going to be a breakfast (the next one we're holding, very soon in fact, will be a main meal, not a breakfast) and there will be lots of different themes to the day. For now, I'll give you a hint, it involves the most lovely seasonal foods, since it is now well and truly Autumn. A pumpkin would come in handy, and also some beautiful apples.. Perhaps some good local cheese, and maybe some warming spices?

I'm so excited! Now, just who's with me in this gorgeous Food Foray?!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Oh, happy, happy thought! Pumpkins, apples, food and lovely people! Can't think of a thing better.....well apart from us all getting together in reality! Count me in please!

Wednesday, 04 October, 2006  
Blogger Leanne said...

Oh, Tash, you know I am in! Sounds just lovely and I can't wait!!!

Wednesday, 04 October, 2006  
Blogger Jeremy said...

I'll take a look. Sounds good.

Wednesday, 04 October, 2006  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

oh drat darn! I won't be here. I am going away for the weekend. have fun! and eat lots xo

Tuesday, 10 October, 2006  
Blogger Rowan said...

Just looked at the recipes and it sounds great but I've just started Weightwatchers! Have to lose enough to fit into my winter clothes comfortably - maybe next time I'll be able to join in - hope you all have a good time on Friday.

Wednesday, 11 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

An avid tea-drinker who likes Nutmeg in her coffee and warm lavender-scented quilts. She knits, crochets and partakes in random acts of craftiness (and kindness). She can often be found outside, in the garden with her faithful doggy companion, and a cup of tea. Reading is a pasttime that she enjoys muchly, so too is moving furniture around. She writes haiku about nettles, would like to swim with seals and become completely self-sufficient.

Powered by Blogger