Friday, November 11, 2005

In Remembrance


Of those who gave their lives to help keep this country free. Who fearlessly fought to save lives, to save us, and protect us as a nation. I don't like war, to be honest I hate it, but I won't forget those who have taken part and died to do what they have done for us. To their families, my sincerest sympathies, I hope you managed to carry on. For their bravery, their courage, their beliefs I admire them, and for their willingness I thank them.

And on this day, 10 years ago, my grandmother also left us. I shall remember her too, for her zeal, her love and her humour. I miss her very much and hope she's well wherever she may be. I will not forget, I'll keep my fond memories wrapped up in my heart, and love you forever more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

An avid tea-drinker who likes Nutmeg in her coffee and warm lavender-scented quilts. She knits, crochets and partakes in random acts of craftiness (and kindness). She can often be found outside, in the garden with her faithful doggy companion, and a cup of tea. Reading is a pasttime that she enjoys muchly, so too is moving furniture around. She writes haiku about nettles, would like to swim with seals and become completely self-sufficient.

Powered by Blogger