Thursday, October 20, 2005

Xmas Cards!

It has come to that time of year again, time to compile the list of the people who will be getting one this year. I have a little address-book which I keep all the names and addresses in, that gets added to sporadically. But seeing as I now have a good few 'Interweb' friends who are included in the list, I am going to open it up a bit. So, if you'd like an Xmas card from lil ol' me, let me know!

I can be reached at vintagepretty -at- gmail -dot- com (just remove -'s and spaces)

2 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Ann said...

I just read in your profile..that you like nutmeg in your coffee and warm quilts scented with lavender. Hmm. Nice. I'm not much of a coffee drinker but I must remember to try that the next time I make a little pot of coffee for hubby. Thanks for leaving a comment at knitting kat = ).

Thursday, 20 October, 2005  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

I would love to send you a card also..will email you a little later * thanks for visiting my blog too :)

Monday, 24 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

An avid tea-drinker who likes Nutmeg in her coffee and warm lavender-scented quilts. She knits, crochets and partakes in random acts of craftiness (and kindness). She can often be found outside, in the garden with her faithful doggy companion, and a cup of tea. Reading is a pasttime that she enjoys muchly, so too is moving furniture around. She writes haiku about nettles, would like to swim with seals and become completely self-sufficient.

Powered by Blogger