Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Feast days

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This week has been magical - we've both been amidst a whirlwind of new years, food, friendship and birthday preparations. I am exhausted but buzzed at the same time, it is just magical.

As I type I'm running a bath, my husband is downstairs making my birthday cake (Nigella's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cake ~ with some help from me) and I feel a little over-stuffed from eating too much icing (it is delish!). I also had time to make some muffins ~ Pannetone, white chocolate and apple, no less (my own devising, as that's what we had in the kitchen!). Scrummy.

So excuse me if I'm absent, I have got a reason, honest! I'll blog more tomorrow :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Those look delish! Recipe forthcoming? Happy Birthday! And I got your most wonderful package today. Thank you so much!

Thursday, 04 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

An avid tea-drinker who likes Nutmeg in her coffee and warm lavender-scented quilts. She knits, crochets and partakes in random acts of craftiness (and kindness). She can often be found outside, in the garden with her faithful doggy companion, and a cup of tea. Reading is a pasttime that she enjoys muchly, so too is moving furniture around. She writes haiku about nettles, would like to swim with seals and become completely self-sufficient.

Powered by Blogger