Friday, February 02, 2007

Yesterday - The night side of the moon

I opened the blinds in the kitchen, whilst it was still dark, to wave to my husband leaving for work, when I saw the moon. But it looked different, and as I watched it disappeared behind some clouds, and changed colour as it did so. Eerie and beautiful.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It reminded me of a harvest moon seen in September or October, where the moon is very low on the horizon and appears a reddish hue. Beautiful but eerie indeed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I love the Moon. Tonight it was very bright as I took my daughter to her dancing lesson and we drove along the seafront.

Friday, 02 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

An avid tea-drinker who likes Nutmeg in her coffee and warm lavender-scented quilts. She knits, crochets and partakes in random acts of craftiness (and kindness). She can often be found outside, in the garden with her faithful doggy companion, and a cup of tea. Reading is a pasttime that she enjoys muchly, so too is moving furniture around. She writes haiku about nettles, would like to swim with seals and become completely self-sufficient.

Powered by Blogger