Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Exciting Times Ahead

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Despite the dusting of snow and the sub-zero temperatures (-3ºC ~ 27ºF), I am in a haze of excitement. I can't tell you much right now, but I'm a little hive of activity. There are Big New Things going on in the land of VintagePretty and it is all very, very exiting!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But hopefully soon I'll be able to reveal everything. VintagePretty is getting a little bit older now, more comfortable in her own shoes and so the new re-incarnated VP will also hopefully have very special "added extras" (more on that as and when it all gets going!). I've managed to do things I'd put off doing because I'm a procrastinator extraordinaire.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm also learning clever things like how to administer a unix server shell (doesn't that sound impressive?). It's all rather confusing and entails lots of screaming and staring for hours at small black and grey writing (and I'm now beginning to sound like a Dalek!). I'm very lucky to have a computer-programming husband. I am usually relegated to knitting and tea-making duties whilst he pulls his own hair out!

Anyway, that is all for now. I'll be back very soon with news!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kali said...

I'm excited about your upcoming exciting news! Can't wait to hear more.
BTW ~ I'm a procrastinator extraordinaire too!

All that snow is breath*taking :)

Wednesday, 07 February, 2007  
Blogger Amy said...

that snow is so pretty, I can't wait to hear your news as well :-)

Thursday, 08 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

An avid tea-drinker who likes Nutmeg in her coffee and warm lavender-scented quilts. She knits, crochets and partakes in random acts of craftiness (and kindness). She can often be found outside, in the garden with her faithful doggy companion, and a cup of tea. Reading is a pasttime that she enjoys muchly, so too is moving furniture around. She writes haiku about nettles, would like to swim with seals and become completely self-sufficient.

Powered by Blogger